Hello, my name is Ryan Noltemeyer. I am a photographer based in Oakland, CA (San Francisco Bay Area). I'm highly addicted to coffee, love spending time in the outdoors, and have an affinity for all things food-related. Photos and films have always been a passion of mine since I was a kid and I believe can be the most powerful forms of storytelling.
I specialize in portrait and wedding photography, with an environmental and cinematic feel. To me photography is more than capturing a moment in time, it connects people through emotional storytelling. I love to photograph people in their space, whether that is their home, place of work, favorite coffee shop. Environmental photography shares a lot about a person and can reveal an entire story in a single frame. I think of photography as one of the most powerful forms of storytelling expression through art.
If you would like to inquire about a commissioned project, collaboration, or just want to chat send me a message I would love to chat with you about working together.
Let's get coffee together and let me tell your story.
If you have a message to send or question to ask please use this form below
- Bellarmine University
- Bluegrass Fairway
- Goldenrod Gift Co
- Modern Louisville/LEO Magazine
- Spartan Case
- Syndicate Design
- TOPS Magazine
- Voice of Louisville
- The Picture of Beauty - The Voice of Louisville - January 11, 2018
- Where the Wildflowers Are - The Voice of Louisville - June 7, 2017
- Etsy Feature Shop: Bluegrass Fairway - May 18, 2017
- Cover Star - Tops Louisville - May 1, 2017
- Wine, Women, and Shoes cover - The Voice-Tribune - February 22, 2017
- Meet The Media: Renee Murphy - Tops Louisville - February 1, 2017